Finally!!! An ice cream "person" who doesn't just ZOOM through the neighborhood so fast that by the time you hear the dinging of the music, they are already on the next block! I mean, seriously, how the heck do these people expect to make any money at all if they don't STOP??? This lady has it together - she actually comes through our neighborhood several times a day, instead of just once. Usually all the construction workers give her a ton of business, but since she is younger and cute, they probably like to talk to her, too! HAHA! The kids are just thrilled to get ice cream. And on another note, when did the ice cream truck start charging such high prices? Good grief, for $2.25 a treat, I could go up to Kroger and buy the kids a WHOLE BOX of frozen goodies! Ah yes, I know, it isn't quite the same.
Well, I got some really fantastic news tonight that is scrapbooking related, and I am just floating on air right now. I can't wait to share! Also, I got my article done for the November/December issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. so I am very excited about that. I did the "Snapshot Savvy" article. A huge thank you to those photographers who contributed great shots for my article!
Ok, I feel really badly because my awesome friend, Leah Fung, tagged me last week and I am just now getting around to posting my answers. I am so sorry, Leah! It was a nutty week!! Here they are, although my answers are probably not near as interesting as hers. HAHA!
What's in your fridge? Here are some of the things in there right now, and I will omit the stuff that needs to be thrown out - haha:
- Skim milk, and lots of it.
- Chopped up hearts of Romaine lettuce. I stick with Wishbone Italian. The kids love the Good Seasons Zesty Italian. We all nosh on this stuff often!
- Shredded cheeses - mozzarella, cheddar, etc. We are cheese freaks. Not so good for the arteries, but yummy stuff.
- Boring stuff like stick margarine, sour cream, fat-free cottage cheese, eggs, ketchup, mustard, Miracle Whip Lite, and one of my faves - Sweet Gherkins by Vlasic. YUM!
What's in your purse?
- A ton of receipts from the grocery store, the bank, gas station, etc. I hold onto receipts for WAAAAY too long! I only need them if I throw them out. *sigh*
- Dental floss. I am seriously addicted to flossing my teeth. I carry this stuff everywhere!
- Loose change on the bottom of my purse, and tons of it. I need to actually take it out and use it.
- A cool metal-covered notebook from Andrea at Scrappers Bliss. I jot notes, to do lists, etc. in here.
- A small cookbook, some coasters from my last trip to Starbucks, and a little bit of cash. Note I said a little bit. HA!
What's in your closet?
- Lots of too big clothes! Right after the hurricane, wonderful people donated clothing for my family. I was a lot bigger then than I am now, which is a good thing, but I can't bear to get rid of the clothes. They remind me of how many wonderful friends I have out there that I have never even met.
- Flip flops in almost every color. I am addicted to flip flops!
- Sheets for the bed
- A wide variety of stuff - lots of jeans, fitted Tee's, tank tops, a few capris, X-Large T-shirts that I love to sleep in because they are roomy and comfy, and some sundresses.
What's on/in your DVR/DVD?
- Something G-rated. Always! :)
What's in your car?
- TRASH! I seriously need to clean it out.
- Dental floss. I am telling you, I keep it EVERYWHERE!
- Loose change
- Miscellaneous fast-food toys either stuffed in between the seats or on the floor.
- Alex's booster seat
- Cell phone and charger - now you know why I never answer it - I always leave it in the car!
Who's tagged next?
- Anyone who wants to play! Just be sure to post a comment here so I can go check out your answers!!